SARASOTA, Fla. (October 12, 2005) - Chris-Craft Corporation, a leading manufacturer of premium quality boats and motor yachts, recently wrapped up its annual dealer conference in Sarasota, Fla. The three-day conference, held in August, served as a venue for Chris-Craft's dealer network to come together for a weekend filled with activities including a corporate update, sales training and an awards banquet.
The conference provided an opportunity for Chris-Craft to reward those dealers who have demonstrated superior performance in their annual sales. Awards were given in categories that included the Admiral's Club, which are Chris-Craft's million dollar dealers, the Largest Speedster Dealer, the Top Selling New Dealer, the Top Selling International Dealer and the Top Selling Dealer Worldwide. The winners were:
- Admiral's Club Dealers: California Chris-Craft located in the San Francisco Bay area and Lake Tahoe, Chesapeake Marine Group located in Stevensville, Md., Clinton Harborside Marina in Clinton, Conn., Intermarine located in Dania Beach, Fla. and Jupiter, Fla., Minnetonka Marine located in Minnetonka, Minn., Sundance Marine located in Newport Beach and San Diego, Waypoint Boat Sales & Wharf Marine located in Grand Haven, Mich., Xtreme Marine located in Lewisville, Texas, Yacht Works located in Sister Bay, Wis., Dave Bofill Marina located in Southhampton, NY, Great Lakes Yacht Sales located in Kenosha, Wis. and Fox Lake, Ill., and Gulves located in Sweden.
- Largest Speedster Dealer: Gulves located in Sweden
- Top Selling New Dealer: Waypoint Boat Sales & Wharf Marine located in Grand Haven, Mich.
- Top Selling International Dealer: Gulves located in Sweden
- Top Selling Dealer Worldwide: Great Lakes Yacht Sales located in Kenosha, Wis. and Fox Lake, Ill.
Awards were also handed out to those dealers who excelled in customer service according to the National Marine Manufacturing Association's Customer Service Index (CSI) program. The dealers who achieved the highest CSI scores were Clinton Harborside Marine in Clinton, Conn., Naples Marina in Naples, Fla., Sundance Yacht Sales in Seattle, Wash., Yacht Works in Sister Bay, Wis. and Gulves in Sweden.
"We look forward to our annual dealer conference because it allows us the opportunity to truly recognize those dealers who have a passion for the Chris-Craft brand and its heritage," said Steve Heese, President of Chris-Craft.
Based in Sarasota, Florida, Chris-Craft has a fleet of nine models ranging from 20 to 40 feet. Over the next three years, Chris-Craft plans to unveil four more models, expanding the range even further. With a tradition of excellence dating back to 1874, the Chris-Craft name represents craftsmanship, classic elegance, total reliability and performance. For more information, visit our Web site at www.chriscraft.com.